Air India Group Booking
When it comes to travel in a group, you can reserve your seat with Air India as they offer great deals and discounts to you in a group booking. Being one of Air India's oldest and trusted airlines, they always know their passenger's needs. If you want to travel with more than ten (10) passengers, you can have the best discounts from Air India. You need to learn some points to get Air India group booking and enjoy your journey. You can read further to gain efficient information about the journey in groups with Air India.
Get a brief description of Air India group booking terms and conditions:
Before booking your group travel with Air India, it is necessary to gain some important information. You can check the Air India group booking terms and conditions, which is mentioned below, and reserve your seat accordingly:
- To travel in a group, the number of passengers must be ten or more than ten and board the flight with Air India.
- You must book your group travel at least 21 days before the departure as it will give you more discounts.
- Once you book the group travel, you will get the extra baggage allowance for each and every passenger.
- In a group of more than ten passengers, there may be one adult on four children and should be of age more than 18.
- You need to add your budget for the group booking at the online form available at the website of Air India.
- If you face any changes in your booking, you can flexibly change the flight and get a refund.
Once you know the detailed information about Air India group booking, you can reserve your seat and contact the customer service team. They will receive your seat with an Air India group booking discount and enjoy the journey. You can find the online group booking form at the website of Air India.
Procedure to make Air India group booking:
You can reserve your group travel online at the website of Air India by filling the group seat booking form or reaching their customer's travel team. You need to follow the below points of the Air India group booking process and get the travel seat:
- To begin, you need to open the official website of Air India on your device.
- After that, you need to head towards the special offer section and tap on the group booking option.
- At there, you need to sign in to your air India account with your email id and password.
- Once you log into your account, you need to fill the online group booking form with relevant details like the name of the passengers, caste, age, phone number, travel budget.
- When you submit the online form, a representative from Air India will reach you directly at your given contact number.
If you do not fill the form, you can speak with the representative directly regarding the booking. You can find Air India airline group booking contact details in their help section and speak with the representative.
- American Airlines Upgrade to Business Class
- Jetblue Airlines Phoenix Airport office in Arizona (PHX)
- Delta Airlines Upgrade from Economy to Business/First Class
- Frontier Airlines Newark Airport Phone Number (EWR)
- JetBlue Airlines Los Angeles Airport Terminal (LAX) Phone Number
- JetBlue Airlines Detroit Airport office in Michigan (DTW)
- How do I speak to live person at Air Seoul?
- How to get a refund from EasyJet?
- How do I speak to someone at Avianca?
- What is the best day of the week to book a Flight?