How do I change my name on my Eurowings ticket?
Passengers can make the reservation in Europe and other parts of the world. You need to find the recent travel services online at their website and make the changes accordingly. When you plan and book your flight journey, you can add the incorrect passenger's name to your ticket. In this case, you can change your Eurowings flight ticket name before the scheduled departure and correct the name. If you want to pursue a Eurowings change name on the ticket, you must understand the necessary rules and restrictions. You can proceed to the information below to start the process.
Eurowings name change policy.
Due to some technical issues, you mistakenly add the wrong/incorrect passenger name on the flight ticket. Therefore, the relevant points for the Eurowings name correction/change policy are provided below.
- Commuters can correct or change the name within 24 hours of the flight reservation to eliminate any costs. When you change the name, your flight must be booked within seven days of the departure.
- If you change the traveler's name after 24 hours, you are entitled to bear the fees or charges for the same.
- Commuters can correct the last name or up to three characters of the name with euro wings.
- If a female passenger needs to change their surname due to the marriage, she needs to provide proof of the marriage.
- The customer experts can also change the name anytime before the scheduled departure.
- You can make the changes up to one hour before the scheduled departure or during airport check-in.
- If you want to correct it, you must attach the necessary government-approved documents.
- Passengers who purchased the flight with online travel agencies must contact them to correct the name.
- You can make the minor correction for free, but airlines will charge you with taxes and surcharges.
Ways to change the passenger name on Eurowings flight ticket
You can change the name online or with the experts according to the necessary rules. For this, you need to find the below process.
Eurowings ticket name change online:
- First, you must access the euro wings Airlines official web portal at www.eurowings.com.
- You can select the My Trip option at the top of the website.
- From the available option, you can choose the edit booking icon.
- You need to enter the correct username of the customer and the password.
- Once you select the login button, you will find the reservation details with them.
- Under the My Reservations option, you will see the list of bookings you booked earlier.
- You can choose the preferred journey and tap on the edit button.
- With this, you will see the passenger's details, where you can modify the name.
- After this, you must attach the necessary government-approved documents as proof of the correct name.
- Once your process is submitted, you will see the new page.
- You can pay for the name change fees, if any, and complete the process.
- Eurowings will send you the confirmation message with the updated name ticket at your registered email ID.
Eurowings ticket name change with the customer service:
Besides the online procedure, you can also correct/change the name with the customer service team. The live person will help you to avoid any excess fees and correct your mistake accordingly. You must dial the Eurowings contact number at 00 49 221 59988222 and follow the instructions. Once you are connected with the experts, you can ask them to solve your issues. They are available to provide help 24 hours and seven days a week.
Eurowings ticket name change with the mobile app:
They also offer you a mobile app that you must download from the play store or app store. Once you get the mobile app, you need to log into that and correct the name of your particular destination.
How much does it cost to change the name on a Eurowings ticket?
The flight change fees will depend on multiple ways, such as the number of letters, destination, and travel dates. Therefore to change your name on the Eurowings ticket, you must pay fees between $25 to $400. You will see the appropriate charges at the time of the name change online or with customer service.
- Why is Allegiant phone number busy?
- How do I select seats on GOL?
- How do I get a refund from Philippine Airlines?
- Can I change the name on a KLM ticket?
- How do I change my name on my Eurowings ticket?
- How to book multi City flights on Lufthansa?
- How do I upgrade my seat on Lufthansa?
- How do I get my full refund from Etihad?
- Can I travel with my dog with Vueling?
- Delta Airlines Pet Policy