How do I Change my Name on a Brussels Airlines Ticket?
Brussels Airlines is a well-known international flag carrier that conveys the top facilities to passengers worldwide. One can check their website and reserve a flight seat for the preferred destination. Mistakes can happen anytime and by anyone. Brussels airlines understand every situation and allow you to make changes to the itinerary. You can change or correct the name on your Brussels flight ticket. To rectify the error, you need to pay some fees and understand the rules accordingly. You can check the given details and make the changes accordingly.
Rules related to the Brussels airlines name change:
Brussels airlines imposed certain restrictions to correct the name before the scheduled departure. You can read out the Brussels airlines name change policy to correct the name as given below:
- You can change the name using numerous methods. According to the policy, you can make the changes in the same manner you have purchased the flight ticket.
- If you have changed the name within 24 hours of the purchase, you don't need to pay any fees or charges. But for this, you must have purchased the Brussels flight a week before the scheduled departure.
- You can change the three letters of your name that must match the government-approved ID proof.
- If a female passenger gets married after the flight reservation, they can change their last name. But the last name must be matched with the government-approved ID proof.
- You need to place the request for the name change online and submit all the relevant documents. Brussels airlines will review the details and make the alteration accordingly.
- The name change for the transferred flight tickets is not allowed with Brussels airlines.
- If you want to change the full name, the airline will issue a new ticket, and the existing flight ticket will be canceled immediately.
- If you have purchased the Brussels flight ticket with the online travel agencies, you can change the name with them only and get the fees accordingly.
- Star Alliance members can use their points/miles to change their name anytime before the actual flight departure.
Brussels airlines name change fees
- The fees for the name change will depend on various factors like the type of ticket, destination, and type of change.
- Economy class passengers can change their name by paying a fee of $25 to $100 according to the number of passengers.
- Premium economy will need to pay fees varying between $75 to $200. There will be no fee for business class travelers to make the changes.
The process to change the name on the Brussels airlines flight ticket:
Travelers have the facility to change their names online or with the customer service team. Thus, to change your name on Brussels airlines ticket online, you can follow the below simple steps:
- Firstly, you can navigate to the official web portal of Brussels airlines.
- Then, you can select the manage your booking tab from the menu section.
- You need to provide the booking reference number and the passenger's last name on the new screen.
- When you tap on the search button, you will see the bookings with Brussels airlines.
- From that, you need to select the preferred flight you want to change the name for the journey.
- You can tap on the edit button and correct the passenger name given on the screen.
- With this, you can attach the relevant documents containing proof of the name as per the government.
- You will see the payment screen to pay for the changes when you proceed further.
- You need to make the payment for the name change if eligible and tap on the confirm button.
- At last, Brussels airlines will send you the confirmation message at your registered email id with the new e-ticket.
- You can change the name anytime and from anywhere worldwide according to the destination and season
Moreover, you also have the feature to change the name with the customer service team and speak with the representative. They will help you to change the name on the flight ticket before the flight departure. For the Brussels airlines name change, you can dial the customer service phone number at 1 (800) 401-1801. You need to follow the IVR commands and connect with the representative. Once your call connects, you can ask them to change the name and rectify the error accordingly.
- How to Book Multi City Flights on Qatar Airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Turkish Airlines?
- How do I change my flight date on Korean Air?
- Pegasus Airlines London office in England
- How do I chat on Korean Air?
- How do I contact JetBlue Airlines at Newark Airport (EWR)?
- How to book multi city flights on Avianca?
- Jetblue Airlines Seattle Airport office in Washington (SEA)
- Pegasus Airlines Jeddah office in Saudi Arabia (JED)
- Pegasus Airlines Manchester Airport office in England (MAN)