Can I change the name on a Delta ticket?
Yes, you can certainly change your name on Delta Airlines. You only need to ensure that you have followed the proper steps after clicking on the "My trips" option. Make it certain that you have not only followed the appropriate steps to make the name change but also followed the right policy. That way, you'll be able to save the charges regarding the name change.
Procedure to change the name on a Delta airlines ticket:
To make the changes, you must ensure that you have walked through the steps mentioned below. If you want to ask customer support, Can I change the name on a Delta ticket? Then you can go through the steps which are given below.
- Access the official website of Delta Airlines.
- Now select the "Manage to book" button.
- Once you have chosen it, you need to write the booking reference number and the passenger's name.
- Now select the button Search.
- You'll come across the reservations you have made.
- Open the booking, and then you need to select the option "Name change."
- That is it. Now you need to make the changes you want to make.
- Confirm the step you have made.
That is it. Now you will receive a confirmation email regarding the changes you've made. However, before you change the name on a Delta Airlines ticket, you need to ensure that you have followed the policy regarding the changes.
Delta Airlines name change policy
There are several ways to make the changes. You only need to ensure that you have followed the Delta Airlines ticket name change policy, which is mentioned below. Soon, you'll be able to make the changes you want.
Minor name correction
You can make the minor name correction by yourself on the official website if that correction is related to spelling correction or changing up to three letters of the name. Then that is certainly allowed. However, if the change is more, you need to share the relevant documents with customer support.
In case you want to change your Surname. Then you need to ensure that you have shared the documents which are given below regarding that.
- Photo ID.
- Marriage certificate.
In case you recently got married, sharing the marriage certificate is essential to get the Surname changes.
How much does Delta charge to change the name on a ticket?
In case you have a question in your mind, "How much does Delta charge to change the name on a ticket?" Then the answer to that is only $75 to $500. This cost is certainly very reasonable if you compare it with the other airlines' price of a name change. You can make the changes by yourself, or you can make the changes by contacting customer support. In both ways, it can be quickly done, and you'll receive a confirmation email regarding your changes.
Connect with the customer support:
You can even connect with the customer support of Delta Airlines to get your name changed. You only need to ensure that you have followed the information below to make the changes to your name with the help of customer support.
Call upon the official number.
- Dial the official number of Delta Airlines.
- Now you need to choose the options on the IVR menu that are directly connected to your issue.
- Now, your phone call will be moved to a human.
- The agent from the "Manage Booking" team will be there to make the changes to your name.
- They'll ask you to share the relevant documents if that is required.
Live chat with customer support.
Yes, you can even change the name through live chat options. For that, you only need to ensure that you have selected the chat icon on the official website, then your issue will be sorted by the agent from the customer support.
- How do I change my flight with Turkish Airlines?
- How can I get in touch with Malaysia Airlines?
- How do I talk to someone at Hawaiian Airlines?
- How do I Change my Name on a Brussels Airlines Ticket?
- How do I change my name on Air Europa?
- How do I talk to a live person at TAP Portugal?
- How do I get a refund from AirAsia?
- How do I speak to a human at AirAsia?
- How do I talk to a live person at Delta?
- How do I change my name on JetBlue?