How do i get a Refund from Icelandair
If you have made your reservation with Icelandair, you might find there helpful info. If you have to cancel your ticket due to some emergency, the first thing that comes to mind is a refund.
If can I get a refund from Icelandair has been a head-scratching problem for you, find answer in the article given below. You can get your refund from the airline easily. You need to know the airlines refund policy before cancelling the flight.
Refund Policy of Icelandair:
It is easy to get a refund from the airline, but there are some points you need to consider before requesting a refund.
- The first and important policy of refund in Icelandair is that your tickets should be refundable. If you have purchased the cancellation safety at the time of booking, you will get your refund hassle-free.
- If the airline has rescheduled the flight or involuntary rerouting, you will get the Class Up refund only in such cases.
- If the airline has canceled the flight and you no longer need to fly due to delay, you can get the refund in the form of cash or a Travel Voucher.
- If you are thinking about can I get a refund from Icelandair when you cancel the flight on your own, you have to select between the option of getting the money back or Travel Credit Voucher.
- It takes about 20 business days to get the refund amount back to your account. If you have paid from a credit card, your refund will get initiated within 7 working days.
- Once your risk-free period is expired, you might not be able to reach the full refund.
- If you have booked a non-refundable tickets, you will only get a refund in case of emergencies such as sudden death in family or health issues.
- You will get a full refund if you cancel your ticket within 24 hours of the booking. After that, you will have to pay the cancellation charges as well.
- If an Icelandair flight has been delayed for more than 5 hours, you will get the full refund despite having a refundable or nonrefundable ticket.
If you have some other queries regarding refund on Icelandair, you can contact the Icelandair customer service.
Steps to get in touch with the customer service support of Icelandair
- You need to take yourself to the official website of Icelandair
- You will find the Support option on the top menu.
- Select the Contact Us option from the different options.
- After that, you will see different contact option on the new page.
- You can call on the airline number 1 (800) 223-5500 to get the information about the airline.
- You can also click on Request a Refund to fill the refund form.
- You can also connect with the customer service on the Live Chat option given on the page.
We hope that you got the answer to your question of can I get a refund from Icelandair. It usually takes 20 business days to get the refund. If there is a delay in your refunding, you can contact the customer service of Icelandair. You can request a refund from the contact page of the airline.
- How do I upgrade my seat on Lufthansa?
- Can I travel with my dog with Vueling?
- Delta Airlines Pet Policy
- SWISS Air Cancellation Policy
- How to get a refund from SAS?
- Can I get a refund from Norwegian?
- How do I speak to someone at Austrian Airlines?
- How do I upgrade my seat on United Airlines?
- How to Cancel Ethiopian Airlines Ticket?
- How do I get a refund from Air Europa?