How can I get in touch with Singapore Airlines?
Travel becomes seamless with the Singapore Air mobile app. Now you can book or manage flights on the go. These facilities have even become more convenient because of the 24x7 active customer support for the passengers. Whenever in trouble, you have to reach the right customer executive who has the experience to resolve the queries and worries concerning the passenger's flights. How to get in touch with Singapore Airlines? Every mode is discussed in detail to help you out which one is more suitable for you.
Ways to contact Singapore Airlines customer service
Customer service contact number
The contact number is most convenient for the passengers to reach the airline. This is because you can share all your concerns and the customer agent understands your problems after considering your situation and offers a customized solution. To reach the customer executive, you can follow this guide:
- Dial Singapore airlines phone number 1-800-742-3333 to get in touch with Singapore Airlines.
- Select 1 or 2 to select your preferred language.
- Follow the IVR instructions to select the queries.
- Press 1 to reserve a flight.
- Press 2 to inquire about refund-related issues.
- Press 3 to change a flight/seat/name.
- Press 4 to sort out the problems related to the baggage services.
- Based on your Query input, you will be directed to the live customer executive.
Isn't it easiest to connect with Singapore Airlines? This service is available around the clock. If you are struggling with any issues or have queries, you should check Singapore Airlines' self-help resources, where the most frequently asked questions are discussed.
This section is dedicated to the general problems, frequently asked questions, flight disruption statements, and suggestions for improvement or Covid- 19 information center. Steps to reach this crucial self-help resource are discussed below:
- Visit the official website of Singapore Airlines.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the airline website.
- Click on the contact us.
- You will be directed to the self-help resource.
In case you are still troubled by your queries. Besides calls, you can also refer to them with various modes.
Customer service via Live Chat
If you have a question and want to reach the airline's customer support, feel free to reach through live chat. Easy-to-follow steps:
- Go to https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/in/home#/book/bookflight.
- Click on "contact us" at the end of the web page.
- Now, click "Chat now" at the bottom of the right side of your screen.
- Once accepted, you are good to talk to them.
Customer services for PPS Club members
Airlines offer exclusive services to the PPS Club Members. Passengers can send the request call back message to Singapore Airlines, and their agent will call back. You have to send a text to +65 9184 8888 with "PPS <space> 10-digit PPS Club membership number". Remember, your mobile number must be the same one registered in your KrisFlyer profile.
Customer service via Social Media
Social Media is an engaging medium for content sharing and communication. The advantage of Social Media is that it helps to stay in touch with clients, friends, or communities. Nowadays, they permit users to share information and conversations. Social Media gives us the liberty to share photos, screenshots, and videos which add meaning to our messages and help service providers reach service users in a more interactive and connected way.
To bridge the gap, Singapore airlines also have a presence on all the platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Check out the steps to get in touch with Singapore airlines via Facebook:
- Visit https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/in/home#/book/bookflight.
- At the bottom of a web page, there is the Facebook logo.
- Click on the logo to go to the Facebook page of Singapore Airlines.
You can share your message or post it to them. If you want to connect via Twitter instead of Facebook, use Twitter rather than Facebook. These are the convenient way to get in touch with Singapore Airlines.
You can follow the Singapore airline for the latest updates. However, it is always suggested if you want urgent help or your flight departure schedule is within 72 hours. Better you should call your local Singapore Airlines office for more latest updates, you can refer to the official website of Singapore Airlines.
- How do I change my flight with Turkish Airlines?
- How can I get in touch with Malaysia Airlines?
- How do I talk to someone at Hawaiian Airlines?
- How do I Change my Name on a Brussels Airlines Ticket?
- How do I change my name on Air Europa?
- How do I talk to a live person at TAP Portugal?
- How do I get a refund from AirAsia?
- How do I speak to a human at AirAsia?
- How do I talk to a live person at Delta?
- How do I change my name on JetBlue?