How do I change my flight date on Korean Air?
Korean Air is a South Korean-based airline through which you can book a flight, cancel your ticket, reschedule your reservation, make your check-in and use many other options. If you have already booked a flight with Korean Air and, due to some problems, you have to reschedule your flight, then no problem, as the airline provides the option to change the flight date as per your choice. For more information, you can read the airline policy.
Korean Air flight date change policy
Korean Airlines has set some rules and regulations regarding many issues. If you want to change the flight date, read the Korean Air flight date change policy for better information. You can read the given points to know more about the airline flight reschedule:
- If you reschedule the flight within 24 hours, no charges will apply.
- You must pay some charges if you change your flight date after 24 hours.
- You can reschedule your flight until there are 4 hours left before the departure.
- When an Alaska Airlines flight gets canceled for any reason, the airline will reschedule your flight for free or provide you with a full refund.
Methods to change the flight date on Korean Air
If you want to change your date on a Korean Air flight, then there are a few methods available through which you can do that. Below are mentioned some of the quickest ways through which you can change your flight date:
Via Official website -
If you want to reschedule your flight, the quickest method is through the website; Call 1-802-304-5686. To make Korean Air change flight date online, you will require a mobile phone or laptop and a stable internet connection. Following are the steps through which you can reschedule your flight:
- Go to the Korean Airlines official website "https://www.koreanair.com/us/en" using your web browser.
- Visit the My Trips section from the main menu or dial 1-802-304-5686.
- Write your Last name and PNR or confirmation number.
- Tap on the "Reschedule your flight" option.
- Choose the date as per your choice and select the preferred flight.
- You have to pay if any charges appear on the screen.
- Then you will obtain a confirmation message on your registered email.
Via Mobile app -
You can also use the mobile app to change flight date on Korean Air as the option is available 24 hours a day. You can use the below steps to reschedule your flight through the mobile app:
- Download the Korean Air mobile app on your phone.
- Sign into your account using Mobile number and Password.
- Go to "My trips" options and provide your flight details.
- Click on the option to reschedule your flight.
- Select the date of your flight and pay the charges.
- Then you can download your new flight information.
Via Phone number -
Another best method is to contact the airline using their phone number. You can contact the airline anytime, and the executive will provide assistance. If you have no idea about how you can reschedule your flight through a phone call, then follow the given steps:
- Open the airline's official website.
- Tap the "Contact us" option and search for the airline's phone number.
- Dial the Korean Airlines phone number from your cell phone.
- Choose the language as per your comfort.
- Press the IVR option to reschedule your flight.
- After that, a customer service executive will get in touch with you.
- Provide the representative with your flight details and explain your situation.
- Then the representative will help you reschedule your flight and provide information about the upcoming flights.
Hopefully, this information must have answered your question about How do I change my flight date on Korean Air and the airline policy on flight change. However, you can contact customer service if there is any issue, and they will solve your problem.
- Why is Allegiant phone number busy?
- How do I select seats on GOL?
- How do I get a refund from Philippine Airlines?
- Can I change the name on a KLM ticket?
- How do I change my name on my Eurowings ticket?
- How to book multi City flights on Lufthansa?
- How do I upgrade my seat on Lufthansa?
- How do I get my full refund from Etihad?
- Can I travel with my dog with Vueling?
- Delta Airlines Pet Policy