How do I change my Frontier Airlines name?
Frontier Airlines is a budget-friendly Airline in the United States Of America. The Airline flies many passengers every day from their origin to different domestic and international destinations. Sometimes, while booking your ticket, you misspell or miss a letter of your first or last name, and the ticket gets booked on that wrong name. This wrong spelling on the ticket may pose difficulty while entering the Airport, where you must show your id card along with the ticket, doing the check-in either by web or at the counter. Therefore you will necessarily need to change the name on Frontier Airlines ticket or add the missing letter of your name by editing it.
Frontier Airlines has detailed information on the Airline's official website for this purpose. If you reach out to the official webpage of Frontier Airlines and follow the instructions given, you can edit the name very conveniently.
Name change policy of Frontier Airlines:
- According to the policy of Frontier Airlines, the name on the ticket of the passenger should be identical to their government-approved identity card like voter card, pan card, driver's license, etc.
- If the passenger's name does not match the legal documents, the passenger can be denied boarding.
- As per the Frontier Airlines name change policy, only minor correction up to two or three letters in the first, middle, and last name is permitted.
- If the passenger requests for the correction within 24 hours of booking, the change can be done free of cost. If it is done after 24 hours of booking, the passenger may have to pay name change charges to the Airline, which may be around 75 USD.
- As per the name change policy of Frontier Airlines, the passenger cannot transfer his ticket to any other person.
- In certain situations, the passenger may need to book a new ticket with the correct spelling and cancel the ticket with the wrong name. The passenger may need to pay the difference in the fares of the tickets.
Name change process of Frontier Airlines:
The official website of Frontier Airlines has described the process of changing or editing a passenger's name precisely. To change the name on a frontier Airlines ticket, a passenger can follow very easy and hassle-free steps which are as follows:
Change of name Online :
- Visit Frontier Airlines' official website.
- Click on the 'my trip' tab.
- Enter your last name and confirmation code
- Select the edit option
- Select the name change option from the drop-down list
- Enter the correct letters of your name, which shall not exceed more than three characters.
- Attach a copy of a legal identity proof
- Pay the charges, if any.
- Click on the submit button.
- Upon completing the process, you will receive a confirmation from the Airline with the updated corrections on the new ticket.
Change of name by Calling: You can change or edit your name on a ticket of Frontier Airlines by calling on the customer care phone number given on the official website of the Airline. You can request the customer service person for guidance on how to change the name on a ticket of Frontier Airlines. Follow the method below to know the process:
- Dial name change contact number of Frontier Airlines 801-401-9000
- Connect with a customer care representative
- Give your confirmation code and other information
- Give your legal id proof to the representative for verification
- Pay the charges, if any,
- Complete the request for the name change and receive confirmation from the customer service person.
Change of name on the Airline Counter: you can also request to change two or three letters of your name, which was entered by mistake, directly on the Airline's counter at the Airport.
- How do I upgrade my seat on Lufthansa?
- Can I travel with my dog with Vueling?
- Delta Airlines Pet Policy
- SWISS Air Cancellation Policy
- How to get a refund from SAS?
- Can I get a refund from Norwegian?
- How do I speak to someone at Austrian Airlines?
- How do I upgrade my seat on United Airlines?
- How to Cancel Ethiopian Airlines Ticket?
- How do I get a refund from Air Europa?