How do I change my name on Air Europa?
While making reservations, there is a typo error when details are filled in, it is necessary to have the same name, and gender details on the passport and flight ticket. If not, travelers have to change their names so that they can visit their desired destination. Thus, Europa airlines provide flexible policies to change the name of the passengers. However, there are certain terms and conditions only when flyers are permitted. How do I change my name on Air Europa? Continue reading to know the process and policy of name changing.
Air Europa Name Change Policy
To change the name on the already bought ticket, passengers have to check these terms and conditions:
- Only changes can be made if the ticket is bought from the airline. Consider contacting them if a flight ticket is purchased from a third party.
- Travelers aren't allowed to change the name but can correct their spellings, or changes up to 3 characters are permissible.
- You can make the changes within the 24-hour after booking the flights. Minor changes aren't chargeable by the airline. However, for significant changes, passengers have to pay additional charges. Sometimes, in case of major changes, you have to cancel the flight and rebook it with the right name because correction is impossible.
- After 24 hours, a generally certain amount has to be paid to use the change name service, depending on the ticket type, dates, and destination.
These are Air Europa Name Change Policy, for more details, passengers can check their confirmation tickets.
Ways to change the name of Air Europa ticket
Now, you know when Air Europa change name on ticket. If the name change isn't possible, what can you do? You have to cancel the flight. For those who can change the flight, what are the ways to change the name? There are numerous ways to change the name on Air Europa tickets:
- Online mode
- Calling customer support
- At the airport
Air Europa name change via online mode
If you want to rectify your name online, use the official website or the application. Follow the simple steps to change the name at the Air Europa airline through online mode.
If you select the website:
- Go to the official website of Air Europa.
- Click on "Manage your reservation."
- Fill in the details, booking reference number, and the last name.
- After your ticket details are available, select the change flight.
- Now, you can change the name and pay the fare difference if required.
- After that, submit it.
Once changed, check the confirmation mail on your registered id or number. If you want to use the mobile for the Air Europa name change, install the application on your mobile. Visit the website to download the suitable app for your device after that, pay attention to these steps:
- Login to your passenger account at Air Europa airlines.
- Open 'Manage my booking' from the Menu section.
- Enter booking reference details and last name.
- Select change flight and change the name.
- Pay the charge if it is applied to your ticket.
- Submit the changes
Air Europa name change at the airpor
Travelers are allowed to make the changes in the name at the help desk. So you can visit the nearest one or make the changes before check-in at the airport. Pay the amount charged for changing the name on your ticket.
Air Europa name change via customer support
If nothing works for you, try calling customer service. It is best to approach the customer agents when you have any doubts. Dial the contact number 00 34 911 40 15 01 to change the name on Air Europa's ticket. This service is helpful throughout the day. Follow the IVR instructions:
- Press 1 to buy tickets.
- Press 2 to cancel the flight.
- Press 3 to change the flight, name, or seat.
- Press 4 to contact customer service at the airline.
Travelers can seek guidance in their language. Visit the official website of Air Europa to get the latest details. In case of emergencies, it is best to contact customer support even if your flight is due in the next 48 hours.
- Why is Allegiant phone number busy?
- How do I select seats on GOL?
- How do I get a refund from Philippine Airlines?
- Can I change the name on a KLM ticket?
- How do I change my name on my Eurowings ticket?
- How to book multi City flights on Lufthansa?
- How do I upgrade my seat on Lufthansa?
- How do I get my full refund from Etihad?
- Can I travel with my dog with Vueling?
- Delta Airlines Pet Policy