How do I get a refund from Aegean Airlines?
To get a refund from Aegean Airlines, you only need to go through their policies regarding refund first. Then you can follow the procedure above. You can even connect with the customer support of Aegean Airlines. In that manner, the executive from the customer service team will give you all the details required to claim the refund.
The refund policy of Aegean Airlines:
You can certainly apply for a refund with the help of Aegean Airlines. However, before you take the step of applying for the rebate, you need to first go through the Aegean Airlines refund policy provided below.
- You must ensure that you had made the booking at least seven days before the departure date and made the cancellation within 20 hours. In this manner, your ticket is going to be entirely refundable.
- Apply for the refund within 24 hours of the cancellation made.
- Once you have applied for the refund, you will receive the refund within seven days of the booking if you made the payment through the credit card. However, if you made the payment through cash, then you’ll be able to receive the refund within twenty business days.
- You can receive the refund either in the form of a bank transfer or in the form of vouchers.
- If your booking was made with the help of a travel agency, then you need to connect with them to make the booking.
- You must ensure that you have attached the mandatory documents like photo ID or Boarding pass to your refund form. In this manner, you’re going to get the correct information.
The process to apply for the refund from Aegean Airlines:
It is straightforward to get a refund from Aegean Airlines. You only need to walk through the steps which are provided below. Then you’ll be able to apply for the refund successfully. There are two ways to apply for the rebate. One is to use yourself on the official website. The other way is to apply for them with the help of customer support.
Apply for the refund online:
You need to ensure that you have applied for the refund by filling up the form for the refund. For this, you must go through the steps mentioned ahead.
- Firstly you need to access the official website of Aegean Airlines.
- In the search bar, write “Refund request.”
- That is it. Now you need to open the link which comes on top once the search is over.
- Fill out the refund form. You need to mention all the details related to the booking.
- Attach the essential documents.
- You must attach the photo ID, boarding pass, and ticket.
- Once you have connected the above-given documents, you’ll be able to send the refund form.
Apply through customer support:
You can even apply for a refund through the customer support of Aegean Airlines. For that, you only need to walk through the steps below.
You can call the official number of Vueling Airlines. You’ll come across the automated voice service. Choose the suitable options from the menu, and then you’ll be able to reach out to the agent. Make sure you have selected the option of “Refund” from the menu. Soon, your call will be moved to the refund team, who will apply for the refund for you.
How long does it take to get a refund from Aegean Airlines?
Hopefully, your doubts regarding the refund and the procedure to apply for the refund are answered. So, if you had a question, How long does it take to get a refund from Aegean Airlines? Then the answer is - take 7 to 20 working days to get a refund from Aegean Airlines.
- How to book multi city flights on EasyJet?
- How do I upgrade my seat on Vueling?
- How to change my flight on Emirates?
- Can I book a flight and fly the same day?
- How do I speak to a live person at Breeze Airways?
- How do I change my flight on Air France?
- How to cancel a Breeze Airways flight?
- How do I speak to a live person at Korean Air?
- How do I get a refund from Aegean Airlines?
- How do I get a refund from TUI?