How do I speak to a human at AirAsia?
Passengers want to contact AirAsia for various reasons like doubts related to flight booking, cancellations, changing flights, special assistance requirements, etc. And they are confused about How do I speak to a human at AirAsia and struggling with the solutions. If you are among those passengers, you must go through the information mentioned here. Phone calls, chats, emails, and social networking sites are the different ways a passenger can connect with the AirAsia customer service team. Follow the procedure below to connect easily with them.
Speak to a human at AirAsia
Ways to connect via phone call:
Travelers can connect with the customer support team by calling on the AirAsia phone number at 80 4666 2222 and talking to a live agent to get their issues resolved. This customer support number is available 24 hrs a day, from Monday to Sunday. In case of a group booking, if you have any doubts or queries, you can refer to the numbers mentioned according to your respective countries on the AirAsia website.
- Open the AirAsia official website.
- Dial the AirAsia phone number 80 4666 222
- Press # to speak to a human at AirAsia
- Press 1 for flight bookings.
- Press 2 to change a flight.
- Press 3 for cancellations
For those who don't want to call on AirAsia customer service, you may contact us through the chat option for any inquiries or assistance.
The process to connect via live chat:
If you have any doubts, want to convey your compliments, or have a complaint, AirAsia chat support is always there to help you.
You can Speak to a human at AirAsia by following the process below:
- Visit the AirAsia website or open AirAsia Mobile App.
- Then go to the customer support page.
- A "Chat with AVA" icon or the chat bubble is present on the bottom right corner of the page.
- Click on Chat options.
- "Chat with AVA" will open,
- You can submit your feedback, like a compliment or complaint.
- Click on the "Flights" option and Go to "Feedback."
- Choose your feedback type as "Compliment" or "Complaint. "
- Please write your email id and Booking Number in case you have them.
- You will get a link and press on the link to write in your feedback or complaints. You can also attach documents related to your feedback.
- You will get your case reference number, and a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address.
You can activate your My Cases account using the reference number and follow up on your requests.
Procedure to connect via Whatsapp:
AirAsia has provided a separate WhatsApp link for its customers. It is available 24/7, and an agent will reply quickly.
- Open the official AirAsia website.
- Go to the "contact us" section available at the bottom of the website.
- You will see a "chat on WhatsApp" option.
- You will get the link http://wa.me/916360012345/?text=Hi, and you can write your complaints, feedback, and queries here.
Ways to connect via various social media handles:
A traveler can directly connect on the Facebook messenger link provided on the official website of AirAsia. You need to go to the website of AirAsia or the AirAsia app, and you will find the link in the contact us section of the page. The link for messenger is https://m.me/AirAsiaIndia. You can write all your issues and feedback on the messenger.
Apart from this, AirAsia is active on various social networking sites. You can connect by using social media profiles. By subscribing to these official social media handles, you can get the latest posts, news, offers, and reviews about AirAsia.
The link for various social media profiles is mentioned below:
You must know all the ways to connect with AirAsia customer support service by reading the above information. However, if you want other information related to AirAsia, you must visit the official website of AirAsia at https://www.AirAsia.co.in/home.
- Why is Allegiant phone number busy?
- How do I select seats on GOL?
- How do I get a refund from Philippine Airlines?
- Can I change the name on a KLM ticket?
- How do I change my name on my Eurowings ticket?
- How to book multi City flights on Lufthansa?
- How do I upgrade my seat on Lufthansa?
- How do I get my full refund from Etihad?
- Can I travel with my dog with Vueling?
- Delta Airlines Pet Policy