How do I speak to someone at Austrian Airlines?
While making a new booking with Austrian Airlines, passengers encounter multiple queries like multi-city booking, group booking, baggage allowance, seat upgrade, etc. There are numerous mediums for passengers to contact the Austrian Airlines customer service center and resolve their queries, as mentioned below.
- Call: You can talk to an Austrian Airlines representative by dialing 1-800-843-0002 or 1-802-500-7022 and resolve your issue.
- Chat: Chat is another way available on the contacts page of the Austrian Airlines website that allows you to speak to a representative.
- Contact Form: To get a hold of a representative at Austrian Airlines, you can fill out the Contact Form on the website's Customer Service page.
- Social Media: Social Media is another powerful contact medium connecting you to an Austrian Airlines customer support representative.
Steps to call someone at Austrian Airlines
You can call Austrian Airlines to quickly connect with a representative and individually talk to them about the issue. You can speak to someone at Austrian Airlines by dialing 1-800-843-0002 / 1-802-500-7022 and following the commands on IVR.
- Press 1: To select your preferred language.
- Press 2: For a new booking.
- Press 3: To cancel a booking.
- Press 4: For Baggage Allowance
- Press 5: To request a Refund.
- Press 6: For Special Assistance.
- Press 7: To upgrade your seats.
- Press 8: For Flight Inquiry.
- Press 9: To connect with a customer support representative.
Hence, from the options mentioned above, you can choose the one related to your query, and a representative will answer the call shortly to address your concern.
Can I request a callback from Austrian Airlines?
The callback request service is the best option to contact Austrian Airlines if your query is not urgent. You can fill out the Callback Form present on the Contacts page of the website with a suitable date and time and submit it to get a call at the given time.
Do Austrian Airlines offer live chat?
You can also move ahead with the live chat option if you need to connect with an Austrian Airlines representative and you are unable to call due to poor network or high volumes of calls. You can reciprocate the chat process mentioned below.
- To start with, open the website www.austrian.com
- Reach the Customer support page of the website.
- Click the floating chat badge in the corner to open a pop-up window.
- Select your query from the listed ones in the dialog box to connect with a representative.
- Drop a message in the chat box, and the representative will reply shortly to start the conversation.
Can I contact Austrian Airlines customer service 24/7?
The customer service relation team at Austrian Airlines is accessible 24/7 to help their customers. You can call the number 1-800-843-0002 or 1-802-500-7022 to connect with an Austrian Airlines representative anytime. You can also consider the contact numbers below to get assistance in your preferred language.
German: +43-5-1766-3000 ( Weekdays: 7:30 AM to 10:00 PM, Weekends 10:30 AM to 7 PM)
English: +43-5-1766-3100 ( 24/7)
Italian: +39-010-974-83-30 ( 9:00 AM to 8:30 PM Daily)
French: +33-185-149-840 ( 9:00 AM to 8:30 PM Daily)
Is there any other way to contact Austrian Airlines?
Yes, If you are looking for another way to contact Austrian Airlines apart from orthodox modes like calling and chatting, then you can move ahead with the Contact Form. It is an efficient way as it connects you with a representative in a quick succession of time. You must reciprocate the steps below to help yourself with this.
- Open the website www.austrian.com
- Reach the Contacts page of the website.
- Select your query from the queries listed on the screen.
- You will get the Contact Form link; click it to open the Form.
- Fill the Form with details like Booking reference, name, route, etc., to submit it.
- A representative at Austrian Airlines will contact you within 24 hours of submission.
- How do I upgrade my seat on Lufthansa?
- Can I travel with my dog with Vueling?
- Delta Airlines Pet Policy
- SWISS Air Cancellation Policy
- How to get a refund from SAS?
- Can I get a refund from Norwegian?
- How do I speak to someone at Austrian Airlines?
- How do I upgrade my seat on United Airlines?
- How to Cancel Ethiopian Airlines Ticket?
- How do I get a refund from Air Europa?