How long does it take to get a refund from Etihad?
A credit card or bank refund will take between 14 to 30 working days to get a refund from Etihad Airways. Refund request is furnished through the local service center of Etihad through the validity period. Global service charges are non-refundable. Refund fees will automatically be processed to the same bank or card that you used to purchase the flight ticket.
When you can get a refund from Etihad
Time taken by the Etihad Airlines to furnish a refund is as follows:-
- Etihad Airways takes about 14 to 30 business days to furnish the refund request if you have the refundable fare.
- For credit cards and cheques, it takes about 20 business days. In that time, you can get the amount reflected in your account; if not, then contact the customer service of Etihad Airlines.
Hence the query like How long does it take to get a refund from Etihad? It will not be an issue if you take references from the above context. You can track the progress of refund requests by contacting the customer service of Etihad. And the customer service modes are available at the get in touch option, and you can find that option on the help icon of the official page of Etihad Airlines.
Etihad Airways refund policy
As to get an overview of Etihad refund policy, look at the points which have been stated in this points below:-
- You can seek the refund by visiting the office, submitting the Etihad refund form, or speaking with customer service.
- Entitled to a full refund if the cancellation made within 24 hours of purchase
- The remaining amount will be refunded if the cancellation is made after 24 hours of booking.
- The travel agent makes a booking and then gets in touch with them to get your refund.
How to get a refund from Etihad
Most people get stuck or have issues like How to get a refund from Etihad or ways to apply for a refund. So for that, you take reference from here:-
- Internet browser search engine searches for the official page of Etihad or opens via the mobile application.
- As the official page opens, you have the login option at the top right.
- By using the credential, log into the account, select the manage booking option, and select that.
- Next, you have requested a refund option; click on the same.
- Then you have to submit the request after filling out the form.
- American Airlines Upgrade to Business Class
- Jetblue Airlines Phoenix Airport office in Arizona (PHX)
- Delta Airlines Upgrade from Economy to Business/First Class
- Frontier Airlines Newark Airport Phone Number (EWR)
- JetBlue Airlines Los Angeles Airport Terminal (LAX) Phone Number
- JetBlue Airlines Detroit Airport office in Michigan (DTW)
- How do I speak to live person at Air Seoul?
- How to get a refund from EasyJet?
- How do I speak to someone at Avianca?
- What is the best day of the week to book a Flight?