How long does it take to get a refund from Etihad?
A credit card or bank refund will take between 14 to 30 working days to get a refund from Etihad Airways. Refund request is furnished through the local service center of Etihad through the validity period. Global service charges are non-refundable. Refund fees will automatically be processed to the same bank or card that you used to purchase the flight ticket.
When you can get a refund from Etihad
The time taken by Etihad Airlines to furnish a refund is as follows:-
- Etihad Airways takes about 14 to 30 business days to furnish the refund request if you have the refundable fare, Dial 1-802-500-7022 for quick help.
- For credit cards and cheques, it takes about 20 business days. At that time, you can get the amount reflected in your account; if not, then contact the customer service of Etihad Airlines.
Hence the query like How long does it take to get a refund from Etihad? It will not be an issue if you take references from the above context. You can track the progress of refund requests by contacting the customer service of Etihad. And the customer service modes are available at the get in touch option, and you can find that option on the help icon of the official page of Etihad Airlines.
Etihad Airways refund policy
As to get an overview of Etihad refund policy, look at the points which have been stated in this points below:-
- You can seek the refund by visiting the office, calling 1-802-500-7022, submitting the Etihad refund form, or speaking with customer service.
- Entitled to a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of purchase
- The remaining amount will be refunded if the cancellation is made after 24 hours of booking.
- The travel agent makes a booking and then gets in touch with them to get your refund.
How do I get a refund from Etihad?
The passengers make a trip, and due to a sudden change in plan or an unpreventable situation, they need to cancel their flight and want a refund. Etihad Airways always gives its passengers excellent services so they can make their travel more convenient. There are different ways through which you can get a refund.
Various modes to get a refund from Etihad Airways:
Use the online as a medium to get a refund from Etihad:
It is one of the easiest ways. You can Get a refund from Etihad by using the online process. You must obey the instructions as per described below:
- Visit the official website of Etihad Airways.
- On the homepage, click on the option Manage my Booking.
- Select the View or Change booking option.
- Enter the booking reference number and the last name in the following boxes.
- On the next page, you will see the booking details.
- Select the booking for which you want to cancel.
- Tap on the cancel and select the refund form.
- Fill out all the details in the given boxes and attach the traveling documents.
- You will receive the confirmation message on your registered mobile phone.
Get a refund by phone call process:
You can use the calling process to get a refund. You need to give us a call at +971 600 555 666. The call will be transferred to the computer’s automated voice, and it will give you IVR options. You need to choose from the provided option, and then the call will be routed to the representative. To get in touch with Etihad Airways, you need to follow the steps as per listed below:
- Press 1 to make the reservation.
- Press 2 for wheelchair assistance.
- Press 3 to get a refund.
- Press 4 to check the baggage policies.
- Press 5 for meals and drinks.
- Press 6 to change the flight
- Press 7 to report the lost and found.
- Press 8 to speak to the customer service representative.
- Why is Allegiant phone number busy?
- How do I select seats on GOL?
- How do I get a refund from Philippine Airlines?
- Can I change the name on a KLM ticket?
- How do I change my name on my Eurowings ticket?
- How to book multi City flights on Lufthansa?
- How do I upgrade my seat on Lufthansa?
- How do I get my full refund from Etihad?
- Can I travel with my dog with Vueling?
- Delta Airlines Pet Policy