How to get a refund from SAS?
SAS, also called Scandinavian Airlines, is a Denmark-Norway-Sweden flag carrier airline based in Sweden. For instance, if you cannot travel with the booking, you can cancel the same. But for the booking, if you cannot travel and have canceled the same but haven’t yet received the refund from them. In this condition, where your money is stuck, and you can't find a solution, you must visit the airline's website or contact to get a refund from SAS Airlines. You can also go through the information in the content below, which shall help you better with the process.
SAS Cancellation & Refund Policy
You must glide through the terms and conditions which enable the booking conditions, which shall help you know if the booked ticket can be canceled and you will get a refund. To know the eligibility and other details, you can go through the given policies as follows:
- If you cancel the booking within 24 hours of the ticket purchase time, you can get a 100% refund from the airline.
- If the airline tends to cancel the booking without any prior notice within 3 to 4 hours of the flight’s departure due to a delay caused by any technical problem, then you can get a complete refund along with compensation.
- If the booking gets canceled due to a pandemic, then the airline shall help you with a complete refund.
- In a situation where you have a refundable booking, then you can get the refund at any time cancellation.
SAS Refund Process
The process through which you can place a refund request from the airline is as follows:
- Visit SAS’s official website, www.flysas.com.
- Salvage the canceled booking with the help of the itinerary of the booking details.
- Click on the menu icon list and choose the refund option.
- This will open a refund form on the screen.
- Fill the same out and then submit it.
- The airline shall review and provide the refund to you.
You can request a refund through the call process other than the online process. You can get to dial their contact number and then go through with an executive to place a refund request from the airline and get the refund amount credited to your bank account. You might even opt for the email process. Just you need to drop the request with the official email address of SAS Airlines and attach the required documents.
How long does it take to get a refund from SAS?
The refund time depends on the fare eligibility or the fare rule of the booked ticket, which are as follows:
- The ticket is booked online or through card payments, and you can get the refund within seven to ten business days.
- When the reservation is made through cash or cheque, then the refund amount shall be credited to your account within fifteen to twenty working days.
Final Words- If you need more assistance with a refund from SAS, you can go through their customer service and get help, or you can also choose to riffle through their official website.
- Why is Allegiant phone number busy?
- How do I select seats on GOL?
- How do I get a refund from Philippine Airlines?
- Can I change the name on a KLM ticket?
- How do I change my name on my Eurowings ticket?
- How to book multi City flights on Lufthansa?
- How do I upgrade my seat on Lufthansa?
- How do I get my full refund from Etihad?
- Can I travel with my dog with Vueling?
- Delta Airlines Pet Policy