How do I upgrade my seat on EVA Air?
If you want to travel comfortably, you can fly with EVA Air. It is a privately owned Airline company in Taiwan and flies to more than 60 destinations worldwide. EVA Air is a leading Airline company that provides high-quality customer service, beneficial flight schedules, and special assistance to senior citizens and the differently-abled. This airline allows passengers to fly comfortably with the EVA seat upgrade option. The seat upgrade option allows the passengers to upgrade their seats to upper class within 24 of departure.
Seat upgrade policy of EVA Air-
Seat upgradation is subject to the availability of the seats in the class you wish to upgrade.
- You can request a seat upgrade 24 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight.
- You should have a booked ticket from the website to upgrade to a desired seat.
- If you have booked an Economy class seat, you can upgrade to EVA Air Premium economy or EVA Air upgrade to Business class.
- If you have a Premium Economy class seat, you can upgrade it to Business class.
- If you have booked a Business class ticket at EVA Air, you can upgrade it to First class.
Seat upgrade cost on EVA Air-
- If upgrade Economy class tickets to Premium economy for a short haul, you need to pay a 20$ charge.
- If you upgrade Economy class tickets to Premium economy for the long haul, you will be charged 50$
- If you upgrade an EVA Air Premium economy to Business class, the EVA Air Business class upgrade cost is 50$ for a short haul.
- If you wish to upgrade a premium economy ticket to Business class for a long haul, you have to pay 160$ approximately.
- If you are upgrading an EVA Air Business class ticket to First class, you need to pay the upgradation charges accordingly.
Ways to Upgrade seat at EVA Air-
You can upgrade your seat at EVA Air in two ways: one is online, and the other way is by calling EVA Air.
ONLINE- A most convenient way to upgrade your EVA Air seat is Online. You can do it at your fingertips anywhere using smartphones and laptops. You can follow the methods below to help yourself.
- Open the official website of EVA Air www.evaair.com
- Reach the Manage Booking option given at the top of the website. Click it
- You need to fill in the booking details like Booking reference and passenger’s last name to continue.
- You can see the booking details now and select the flight you wish to upgrade.
- After selecting, you can see the upgrade seat link; click it to select the desired seat and class and continue to pay.
- You should pay the fare difference, and they will upgrade your seat.
- You will get the confirmation by mail once it is upgraded.
Via CALL- Calling 1 (800) 695-1188 is another way to seat upgrade to Premium Economy or Business class on EVA Air. You can directly convey your message and get your job done in a little time if you cannot do it online. You can call the EVA Air customer support executive at 1 (800) 695-1188 and ask them about seat upgrades; they will ask for your booking details, like the Booking reference and passenger’s last name to proceed with your seat upgrade. Pay the fare difference as told by the representative, and they will upgrade your seat. You will get the confirmation of the seat upgrade by mail.
Above-given ways can be helpful for you to learn about the seat upgradation process at EVA Air. At EVA Air upgrading to premium economy class is possible as it consists of Premium Economy class, unlike other Airlines. You can upgrade your standard economy class ticket to the premium economy if you are unable to upgrade to Business class.
- How to Book Multi City Flights on Qatar Airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Turkish Airlines?
- How do I change my flight date on Korean Air?
- Pegasus Airlines London office in England
- How do I chat on Korean Air?
- How do I contact JetBlue Airlines at Newark Airport (EWR)?
- How to book multi city flights on Avianca?
- Jetblue Airlines Seattle Airport office in Washington (SEA)
- Pegasus Airlines Jeddah office in Saudi Arabia (JED)
- Pegasus Airlines Manchester Airport office in England (MAN)